This is not interesting.............>

jawdrop.gif

*Worships*

What the dickens did you do to that sky?!

Oh god I just used the word dickens in a sentance...

this thread is highly entertaining, on so many levels...

great work arch, loved each of these... :thumbup:

nukacola said:
:er: very funny!
Don't get me wrong...you said you got the word through a translator, so I thought it was funny that Mohain went and got the dictionary definition (and then he made a funny comment based on the definition afterwards). It just shows that things definitely can get lost in the translation! :lol:

Still great shots arch ... :mrgreen:

I think the word nukacola was after was goose bumps :)

Don't worry nukacola, we were taking the mickey out of AA, Anta wasn't laughing at you (although you've gotta watch her :lol:)

Augh. I still can't get over the dramatic quality of your photos, and furthermore, it's hard not to express my complete envy for your location to these awe-inspiring sights. I can't pick a favorite. The second one is eerie, but the one where we're looking through the hole in the wall captures the scene and preserves it somehow. Can't even explain it. See, that's what you do to me!

I love every single picture on there. Each have a story to tell, and when a picture makes me want to go to the place, I love it.

Great job!

Antarctican said:
Don't get me wrong...you said you got the word through a translator, so I thought it was funny that Mohain went and got the dictionary definition (and then he made a funny comment based on the definition afterwards). It just shows that things definitely can get lost in the translation! :lol:
:er: I`d better be silent....

Thanks for the great comments :D

Although i'm baffled to why so many people bothered to look at a thread i told you wasn't interesting!........ maybe some reverse psychology came into play..... and im not clever enough to have thought of that...... ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back