What's new

This is why I revisit old folders

PixelRabbit

A naughty little bunny...
Joined
Nov 28, 2011
Messages
6,593
Reaction score
3,719
Location
Ontario
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Every so often I go back through my old folders and poke around and every so often I find a gem :)

I had tried to process this back when it was taken a year and a half ago but failed miserably lol Looking with fresh eyes and new knowledge I was tickled at it's potential and now that I'm done I'm in love!

Would love to hear your thoughts, thanks for taking a look!




IMG_1693_1-1 by Judi Smelko, on Flickr
 
Similar to your others but more subdued in the colors. I like it.
 
Very nice! I'm enjoying all that I can in my last days.

Thanks all :)

Snerd, I'm rooting for your survival of your wifey's arrival home....but in the event you don't make it I will happily give that 5D3 a happy loving home ! ;).... After a suitable time of grief of course!
 
Shameless bump ;)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom