This Little Book Is Flippin AWESOME!

magkelly

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This little Kodak guide book from like 1970 came in a bag of vintage gear someone gave me earlier and I am completely impressed with it! I will be carrying this little book with me whenever I shoot, with whatever I shoot from now on and I will highly suggest that anyone who isn't a total pro find one of these babies for yourself!

This is one REALLY useful little book!

It's got these little info wheels inside kind of like an art color wheel that you move accordingly to help you figure out the correct settings, and exposure for the light situation you are in. Also depth of field, and there's one for using flashes and another for adjusting studio/indoor lighting too. It's also got got these little mini color filters you can look through to figure out which one you'd maybe like to use for a particular shot.

This is the one I have. I can't speak for later versions and their content being the same but if you can get your hands on this one? IMHO, it's well worth the few bucks they want for it. It's like having a Photography master class right in your pocket!

KODAK MASTER PHOTOGUIDE SPIRAL BOOKLET GUIDE 1968 1971 - eBay (item 230442856924 end time Jun-26-10 14:30:48 PDT)

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Some of the older books are the best. Today, many people get lost in the gadgetry and software, and fail to develop technical skills (NPI).

Most reactions

New Topics

Back