Bitter Jeweler

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
...I'm gonna let it shine.

4858738631_d48b6abe82_b.jpg

Aw, crap. I uploaded the wrong one. This is the under exposed one. :grumpy:

Don't be grumpy about it. The slightly underexposed ones often sport very intense colours! As does this!

Thanks, but this was much more than a little under exposed. I played with it in lightroom, just for grins and giggles, but when I was exporting images to Photoshop, I did the wrong one, and I didn't notice. You can see noise lines in the sky. :(

You can. I did see them first thing, I must admit. And yet I quite like the deep colours you get when photos are slightly underexposed. Maybe this was a "rescued" one that looked VERY dark at first, but ... it's ok. Go ahead and post the one you had actually meant to post. Why not?

That deep, underexposed look is reminiscent of 1960's postcard shots, which would doubtless have been shot on color slide film. Except that this one seems to have pattern noise in the sky areas,so it looks digital. Still, it's kind of a "postcard view" of that lighthouse. I've seen the same shot done by a friend of mine who lives in Vermont, and who shoots lighthouses up and down the Atlantic seaboard. Looks pretty quaint there.

Must be a very little light because I don't see it.

And it's the same with what I see as a very interesting feature in this photo but is barely visible. I'm talking about the rock bridge if that's what it is.

In your shot it is very hard to figure out. Whether moving more to the right would have helped I don't know but your shot doesn't work for me. It looks like a nice postcard but, unfortunately, postcards are not big sellers on this continent.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back