What's new

This little piggie... (repost)

Corry

Flirtacious and Bodacious
Joined
Feb 5, 2004
Messages
21,167
Reaction score
110
Location
North Central Illinois
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
...this is a rather old one from me...felt like reposting something since I haven't had anything to contribute lately. :P

MyFoot.jpg
 
hmm... no image for me here ... sure you have not been dreaming ;)
 
aaahh, now i can see it.. but where is the pig *lol*
that title really confused me, but now I got what you meant ;)
 
clarinetJWD said:
wow, great lighting...why haven't I ever seen this!?

I dunno...it's in my photobucket....it's about 3 years old though, so that's probably why.

How this was taken: I was laying on my couch, bored, playing with Erik's camera (Id idn't have mine yet)...stuck my foot in the air, and took the picture. The only light was from the window...didn't have a good grasp on manual settings yet, and had the shutter speed too fast. One of the better mistakes I have made. :P
 
core_17 said:
I dunno...it's in my photobucket....it's about 3 years old though, so that's probably why.

How this was taken: I was laying on my couch, bored, playing with Erik's camera (Id idn't have mine yet)...stuck my foot in the air, and took the picture. The only light was from the window...didn't have a good grasp on manual settings yet, and had the shutter speed too fast. One of the better mistakes I have made. :P
Gotta love happy accidents...I've had quite a few of them, and then spent hours trying to recreate them! :lol:
 
clarinetJWD said:
Gotta love happy accidents...I've had quite a few of them, and then spent hours trying to recreate them! :lol:

Yeah...I've tried to recreate this one once or twice...and actually the reason I reposted it is because I'm trying to re-inspire myself to do some moody lighting stuff soon. Or...try to.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom