this little piggy...

JimmyJaceyMom

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Okay so I dont know what is up with this, it's awfully irritating but when I put things on photobucket I swear they look so dark or something. In my editing program, in print and on flickr they are much brighter. Anyone else have this issue?

Anyhow here are a few I took in the last week. :)

isaacpiggiesrad.jpg

piggies2rad.jpg

piggiesrad.jpg

This one is meant to be a bit dark so I can only imagine how dark it is on photobucket!
reillybigrad.jpg

Awe, man... No one likes the baby feet? LOL

Kathi, as I have commented on your Flickr site your photos are really looking awesome lately!!! I do like the baby feet. :) I prefer the colored shot for that paticular photo. Nice work!!!!

Oh wait! I even redid it again and made the color one better, well (LOL) at least I think so!

rad.jpg

What do you think... better?
thanks for the comment. :)

Fantastic and adorable series! :) I love them all-- but what kind of processing was done on the first one? I really like the glow to the skin-- but that might have just been natural lighting.

As for the edit-- I definitely like it a lot better. Although the watermark is just a little irritating. ;)

Fantastic and adorable series! :) I love them all-- but what kind of processing was done on the first one? I really like the glow to the skin-- but that might have just been natural lighting.

As for the edit-- I definitely like it a lot better. Although the watermark is just a little irritating. ;)

Thnkas! :) I didn't really do anything to the first one. I just adjusted the contrat a little. It was a nice day for pics that day so yes, natural lighting. :)
The edited one - I share my pics another place where watermarks are recommended so rather than put more than one version on photobucket I just showed you guys the watermarked ones too. I've been hearing some crazy stories about photos being stolen online. :grumpy:

Most reactions

Back