DarkShadow

Birdographer
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
IMG_20171126_110613.jpg.jpg
Cell Snap.

This photo requires some explanation! WTH?

I talked to the man about his Canada goose and apparently raised it from a baby and became very attached to each other. Just before I snapped this picture the goose was taking food gently from the mans lips LOL. The bird loved him and was very gentle and sweet. He also has chickens and other birds as pets. He was parked in a Dunkin Donuts parking lot.

Cool Story & Pic!

I would never be in that close proximity of a goose. I cross the street to avoid them when walking around the neighborhood. They are evil.

Common on JonA pretty sure you could take one if you had to LOL I never found them to be aggressive in any way but I am not afraid of them either.I had one fellow me all over the place walking around a pound even came back to my car when I was ready to leave and head home. I had a heck of time getting him from away of the car door so I could close it. I think it wanted to go for a ride. know if mom is near by with eggs then watch out the male will be super aggressive.

Isn't that a Chinese Brown ( I think? )? Not that it matters. It's a weird choice as a pet no matter, lol. I remember my younger sister and I being chased from my grandfather's barn back to the house by a goose. It was that goose's last act. I was just happy I could outrun my sister:biglaugh:

I think your right Dean, I thought it looked different then a Canada goose but just thought it may have been cross breed but yes it looks exactly like a Chinese Brown never herd of it until know.Thanks

Most reactions

Back