This might be too much to ask but....

ababysean

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Can I see your business card?

I want to make one, I want it VERY Simple.

This is what I have so far.

15d2exv.jpg

lol right now it is all I have. I am working on another one, but that is just now.... just like my phone number is not 555.555.1212

I need a website but I don't know where to go.

Oh goodness, don't do it. Nobody will take you seirously, even a Flickr would be bette then Facebook. Google freewebsite or something, anything except for Facebook.

Don't use fluffy, artsy-fartsy fonts on your card. Especially for the small text, like "such and such Photography.com" because it's a ***** to read. Keep it simple, tasteful, with only necessary information.

Don't use fluffy, artsy-fartsy fonts on your card. Especially for the small text, like "such and such Photography.com" because it's a ***** to read. Keep it simple, tasteful, with only necessary information.

Good Point!

I'll change the font.

Vistaprint. They're cheap. You can actually get simple ones for shipping only, but they advertise on the back. The others are like $10.00 for 500 of them.

Sorry for the small images

front
newbusinesscard.jpg

back
newbusinesscardback.jpg

new logo
birdlogo.jpg

I love how simple your card is.
I need something simple like that, just to have on hand.

as far as price i couldn't tell you. Mom has connections and i got 1000 or so for nothing. If your only looking to do one sided, and no crazy colors, it shouldn't be too expensive. I got mine done at PIP Printing, they are nationwide I think, not sure about where you live though.

You can get a free website at

webs.com

I like your card but feel it needs a small something... your initials larger or a small pictures or clipart maybe? More like the one in post #10.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back