What's new

This Moment of Softness...

ceeboy14

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 5, 2012
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
788
Location
Florida
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
$8630117970_39dd738792_o.webp
 
wow... that's kinda cool.
 
Very nice. Did you position anything, or are you pure? This is either beautifully poses, or beautifully seen.

if I had a quibble, which I really don't, it would be that the bokeh are pretty uncomfortable I the upper left.
 
The bigger image is much better. I'm impressed with you getting the feather in focus by your choice of aperture even if you paid a price in bokeh. I think I said that right. :-)
Nice job!
 
au natural...right off the duck's back, followed it to where it came to a rest and shot it. I did shoot at 4.5 but now wish I'd shot it at 2.8...oh well.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom