What's new

This Morning

Roy Hubbard

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 31, 2009
Messages
60
Reaction score
0
Location
Poconos
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I work overnight and haven't slept in far too long for it to be healthy. With an hour and a half before quitting time, here's how I kept myself going.

570651990_UrGz7-L.jpg
 
Last edited:
Love this, Roy. I like the soft colors and the intersecting vertical lines of the buildings with the horizontal skies. Very nice!

One thing you might check is your camera sensor. I notice what appears to be some spots in the sky.
 
I'm glad you like it :)

My sensor is due for a cleaning, and I've found myself doing extra work in post to compensate. I'd better give this another look over. Thanks for your observation.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom