What's new

This morning's sky

Fox Paw

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 3, 2008
Messages
670
Reaction score
0
Location
Arizona
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Critiques and criticism always welcome.

DreamyDrawskyIMG_2938_39_40.jpg


DreamyDrawskytwoIMG_2983_4_5.jpg


Fence44IMG_3020_1_2.jpg
 
I really like the perspective in #3!
 
I like them all! Nice colouring in the first one, beautiful rays in the second, and nice n crisp (and good angle) in the third.
 
Thanks, Sim and Antarctican.
 
I like number 3. I also like the beam of lights shooting out in the 2nd picture on the right had side. It just looks lovely.
 
Great serie, when i first saw them #2 really stood out for me.. but now that i look at them again, i like a lot #3 as well
 
me also i prefer no.3 though..
 
3 Very sharp I really like photos of fences maybe if you were a little lower and angled the shot up and focused between the 1st and second post. @ is also very nice
Just a NOVICE opinion. May be not worth much
Troy
 
Thanks very much for the comments.

When the sky was doing beautiful things in the second picture, I really wished there were something interesting somewhere in the foreground. But there wasn't. That gives me an excuse to go back and try again. :wink:
 
Very nice PP. Like the thing you did with the fence rail too.
 
Thanks, abraxas. I think of myself as challenged at PP but if I'm doing a little better, it's thanks to you and others on this forum.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom