W wvav8tor TPF Noob! Joined Apr 23, 2008 Messages 7 Reaction score 0 Location Morgantown, WV Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 30, 2008 #1 I wish I knew the history of this old place, West Virginia has a lot of these.
P Parkerman TPF Noob! Joined Jan 10, 2008 Messages 982 Reaction score 2 Location North Alabama Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 30, 2008 #2 Awesome, I would like to see it on a different day.. or maybe an HDR version of it so that the sky doesnt look blown out. I love the house though. Good capture.
Awesome, I would like to see it on a different day.. or maybe an HDR version of it so that the sky doesnt look blown out. I love the house though. Good capture.
molsen TPF Noob! Joined Dec 29, 2007 Messages 398 Reaction score 1 Location Jacksonville, FL Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 30, 2008 #3 awesome location!!! were you shooting with a polarizer? if not, try it and see if you can get the sky to be a little darker. you could really have some funn pp'ing these shots, especially the 2nd
awesome location!!! were you shooting with a polarizer? if not, try it and see if you can get the sky to be a little darker. you could really have some funn pp'ing these shots, especially the 2nd
molsen TPF Noob! Joined Dec 29, 2007 Messages 398 Reaction score 1 Location Jacksonville, FL Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 30, 2008 #4 I just played around with it really quickly in CS3
invisible Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Mar 10, 2007 Messages 5,213 Reaction score 983 Location Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 30, 2008 #5 May I suggest a reshoot at right after dusk?