This one's for Sparky.

I thought I could just replace the image but I cant edit it after someone has made a reply. I added the Gamma Correction to this.

Last edited:
Im posting these as I work on them. You guys have good eyes. I applied Gamma Correction to the bedroom pic and not to the round room thus the lack of pop. I will fix that now. Meanwhile, here is my toughest panorama. Its the billiard room in the mansion next door to Casa Loma. Its called Spadina House. Im just starting on processing those shots also taken on Sunday. The 10mm lens made it really hard to match up the two HDR images to form the pano.

That there's the Billy-yard room, but I don't see no Billy-yards.

I thought I could just replace the image but I cant edit it after someone has made a reply. I added the Gamma Correction to this.

2s6swhj.jpg

Better, but now it's flirting with underexposed. Pop the exposure a bit, maybe a bit of local/global saturation and/or fill light?

I gotta say that my original lo res version looks a helluva lot better on my screen before it gets sent to tiny pics and then posted here. Definately something is getting lost. Here is my last fix.

Last edited:
Much improved! I find that for web viewing shots often appear a bit underexposed after they are compressed and hosted.

Here is another shot from Spadina House. Last time I shot here I couldnt get the colors right at all. I was shooting with a Fuji point and shoot. This time with the D7000 and 10mm lens. BIG difference.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back