This one's for Xmetal...

Pixel9ine

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
...as a tribute of sorts. You're all welcome to comment, of course.

After getting some inspiration from this thread, I've been waiting for some nice weather where I can take some nice pictures outdoors.. Well after washing and getting the car ready, it was almost dark (damn you Daylight Savings Time!!) so I decided to head to a local parking garage to finish off. It's probaby the cleanest parking garage in Toronto.. white walls, white ceilings, floors you could eat off... great for indoor lighting.

They're almost identical pics, I know.. but I concentrating on just the one thing at a time... I'm nowhere near as talented as XMetal, but I've been inspired to learn...

glasshood1.jpg

glasshood2.jpg

I'm honoured to be praised by a like-minded photog. :)

I also admire how you're concentrating on perfecting one area rather than going at it like a bull at a gate and taking on the whole repetoire. :) Boofhead here *points to self* has a habit of not spending enough time perfecting the small things to make the picture better. :greenpbl:

Smooth pics and follow your ambitions...it'll pay off further down the road. :)

These are increadible but could do with being lighter...but you had daylight problems as you said.

Perhaps some meaty contrast will help?

Thanks for the comments, both on the pictures and the car!

I must've really done something right, as I've received several requests for photoshoots like this one from the members of a local car club-- it'll have to wait until sping/summer '06 of course, but I'm still excited!

:hail: Thanks to Xmetal for the ideas and inspiration!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back