What's new

This Pic looks grainy...why?

ckboucher

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 21, 2010
Messages
24
Reaction score
0
Location
Maryland
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Why does this pic looks so grainy?

4748302031_a1bcd52977_b.jpg
 
yupyup, I agree with above statements... High ISO. But its hard to say...

As for the photo itself... I think the girl should be the subject... not the table thingy.
 
the photo makes the girl in the back like she has all black eyes..... freaky.....
 
^^^^^^^yep, agree with iso
 
If you went from taking pictures indoors with higher iso, you may have forgetten to adjust it down when you went outside. I do this occasionally. tend to focus on shutter and aperature but forget the iso some.
 
it could also be overprocessed from a less than adequate jpeg as opposed to a correct exposure from a raw file.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom