What's new

This sucks :(

Gary, the picture in my avatar was on a white background ;) I don't see any grey.
 
What do you do in pp to get rid of the detail of the fabric? I am still new at pp as well lol
 
What do you do in pp to get rid of the detail of the fabric? I am still new at pp as well lol

I don't know how you would do it in your editing but I use Nikon Capture NX2. All i do is put a selection control point on the black background which basically just selects only the background for the editing step. Then I do a levels adjustment and just pull the black slider to the right a bit. Blackens out the background very well and very easiliy. On White backgrounds I do the opposite by pulling the white slider down (I think...don't do white as often). But I leave some detail in the white and then do a second control point and add gaussian blur to the background. That gives it a soft and "dreamy" look to the background.
 
There's no white because the room was totally dark except for the candle light ;)

Because I rock! ;) lol
 
There's no white because the room was totally dark except for the candle light ;)

Because I rock! ;) lol

In the edit i did, i very quickly and badly cloned out the creases
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom