What's new

This week's stuff

jeroen

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Oct 1, 2005
Messages
1,136
Reaction score
112
Location
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Here are the shots I took this week. Hope you like 'em. Have a very good weekend.

Cheers, Jeroen

1

20080203221356_img_6940.jpg


2

20080203221421_img_6938.jpg


3

20080203221455_img_6936.jpg


4

20080208190357_img_6945.jpg
 
I love the intersecting lines of #4... great photos... keep up the good work!
 
Great eye in #2!
 
Thanks for the nice comments.

I shot this one today and I didn't want to start a new thread.

20080210195351_img_7020.jpg
 
I love #2. It's got great color, and a good composition, it's very simple, but very pleasing to the eye. Solid series.
 
one and two are dope...I like your style
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom