Thom Hogan canera guides

jaomul

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi All,

Has anyone bought one of these? I am just wondering if they are good guides. I have a d7200 and an ok knowledge of it's functions buy I'd like something to accompany the instruction manual. 30 dollars isn't the end of the world for one of these books, but if there are better alternatives I could go for one of them instead, thanks

I had always assumed his guides are just angry rants about Nikon.

Not sure what that guide is about exactly, but if this free 75 minute D7200 guide doesn't tell
you everything you need to know along with the user manual, I'd be worried. :)

Thanks.

Anyone recommend or not recommend his books?

I bought the one for the FujiFilm S2 Pro camera back in 2004 I guess it was. It was extremely comprehensive, and taught me everything there was to know about the camera. It also had a section on which lenses would throw a flash shadow if the pop-up flash were used. It had loads of information in it.

I had the Darrel Young book - Mastering the Nikon d7000 (7200 available).
I learned about every feature and button on the camera. Was a great book.

I've never had a Hogan book.

I bought the one for the FujiFilm S2 Pro camera back in 2004 I guess it was. It was extremely comprehensive, and taught me everything there was to know about the camera. It also had a section on which lenses would throw a flash shadow if the pop-up flash were used. It had loads of information in it.

Thanks Derrel, I will buy it after reading this

Most reactions

Back