Those Eyes

K9Kirk

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
A shot of a double-crested cormorant looking back at me. Taken at Robinson Preserve in Bradenton,FL. I tried to isolate the bird as much as I could from its surroundings.

061-studio.jpg

You can't hide............

Cool shot! And welcome back!

I was at Robinson just last February. Spent some time kayaking and shooting there and a few other places around AMI. Got me a few nice shots.

You can't hide............
And your smile ........

Good reference to a great old love song. I'm sure many people can relate to it since most people have been lied to. Yes, it's unfortunate, relationships can really suck.
I don't know about you or anyone else, but I've always thought Don Henley had the best voice of the crew. He certainly did well on his own.

Cool shot! And welcome back!

I was at Robinson just last February. Spent some time kayaking and shooting there and a few other places around AMI. Got me a few nice shots.
Thank you, Pete. Robinson Preserve is a nice park. I like how the water winds around through it like a snake and I especially like the fact that there are no alligators there, the water's too salty. (What a relief! But sharks could be ... scratch the relief.) Did you happen to make it across the Skyway Bridge and over to Ft De Soto? That's the best place to go around here.

And your smile ........

Good reference to a great old love song. I'm sure many people can relate to it since most people have been lied to. Yes, it's unfortunate, relationships can really suck.
I don't know about you or anyone else, but I've always thought Don Henley had the best voice of the crew. He certainly did well on his own.
Don who? Does he have a regatta on the River Thames every year?

Beautiful shot.

A very nice shot, it's watching you.... :encouragement:
Thanks, Jeff. Sometimes I give a little bird impression to get them to look back. It sounds something like, "Ka-kaw, ka-kaw!" They hate it. :chuncky:

Thank you, Pete. Robinson Preserve is a nice park. I like how the water winds around through it like a snake and I especially like the fact that there are no alligators there, the water's too salty. (What a relief! But sharks could be ... scratch the relief.) Did you happen to make it across the Skyway Bridge and over to Ft De Soto? That's the best place to go around here.
No, we did not get over there this trip.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back