Reaction score
HPIM0589.jpg

HPIM0582.jpg

HPIM0567.jpg

HPIM0573.jpg

HPIM0574.jpg

HPIM0585.jpg

Enjoy!

make the color more darker..it was bright..but the first one angel is great.

Hi, jweebo, first of all let me suggest you always put an extra space between the individual photos of a series you are presenting here, so not one photo kind of "flows into" the other.

Then I wonder if you have any postprocessing software that came with the camera, for example? They usually come with a CD for downloading AND some basic features of post-procession, don't they?

With the help of that you could make your flower pics "pop" ... the colour in them, that is. You make the pictures a tad darker and up the contrasts just a little. I suggest you play with these just a bit and see what the effect is. You might be surprised! :D

And I guess that for the close-ups you would need to check your camera out (or the manual? I know, I know, I hate to read manuals, too!) whether it has got some sort of "macro"-function. On mine, that very function depicted by a flower-icon. With that you should also get focussed pictures once you move in closer to an object. Need not be a flower, but apparently they often ARE flowers, after all ;).

yeah, not sure what camera you are using, but some of them look a little soft like the focus is off, maybe too close... the flowers are beautiful... i especially liked your wider angle shots... #2 and #5 i think... looking forward to more... :thumbup:

Thanks for all the imput, I just got photoshop installed, so I will try to play with it a bit and see what happens. My camera is an HP Photosmart E317 5.0 megapixel. Just a dinky thing.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back