Thoughts and comments

katy625

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
pretty new to photography and took my SIL out for some practice and also my neice as well. Here are two from the weekend. Any thoughts or opinions? I had a great time photographing both. SIL is first, neice is below.

IMG_1218.jpg

IMG_1714-1.jpg

Last edited:
As far as critique... I like the concept but the first one is over exposed, second one is out of focus.

Have fun and keep shooting!

Finally.

These are pretty good. Number one has the whites blown out and number two is out of focus (looks like the wrong aperture setting was used), but you have a good eye for what makes a nice image. I like the post processing.

Hmmm, for the record the second one changed after I commented.

I did change it. I appreciate your comment and I TOTALLY agree...i couldn't make up my mind though if it was the one I wanted to post. I loved the one of my neice. I have lots to work on!

nice shots...#2 does still look a bit out of focus.
number one is a nice shot (blowout aside). i do see some noise though...was that a "oops forgot my ISO" or a PP technique? keep shootin!:D

Both images looks slightly overexposed to me. In the first one it's the time of day and the kind of light you're shooting in that's causing the problem. Sunlight between 10:00 am and 2:00 pm is kinda bright and harsh and not the best times to shoot in the open. Look for a shady area to shoot in.

The second image...not sure if it's the processing or the image itself, but the colors seem too saturated and her skin has a greenish/orange tinge to it.

Most reactions

Back