What's new

Thoughts..

Oh Danielle, I always read your posts, they are a great source of entertainment. English not you first language had me rolling on the floor.

The folks here try hard to help you & I know you are trainable after making it through law school. I also know camera manuals are pretty abstract for a beginner but reading & trying & reading again one feature at a time can be beneficial.

Perseverance my dear.
 
Keep in mind that when you change that picture mode to "Neutral" your pics are going to look much more dull in color and everything so you will want to adjust them sparingly using post processing. ( Usually anyway ).
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom