What's new

Thoughts?

doesnt work for me
 
NVM, had to right click to open.
 
Got pissed off waiting for it to load
 
Dose guys all look like bad drivers--dey're skiddin' side-aways!!!!!
 
Eh.. Kinda cool.. What purpose were you thinking this service would fulfill for you ? I'm just curious on what you planned on using it for.

-I assumed you were asking us what we thought of the service not the pictures?
 
Last edited:
Eh.. Kinda cool.. What purpose were you thinking this service would fulfill for you ? I'm just curious on what you planned on using it for.

-I assumed you were asking us what we thought of the service not the pictures?

Yeah, just wondering how it looks. I figured it was a bit more professional than a simple blog, but still free.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom