What's new

Three from Busch Gardens, Tampa.

Ratman667

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 15, 2010
Messages
119
Reaction score
2
Location
Atlantic Beach, Fl
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
These were all taken on 6/12/2010.

This first one was taken through glass using the built in camera flash. I cropped to remove a reflection. Only PP was levels and curves.

F stop: f/4
Iso: 100
Shutter: 1/125

DSC_48420.jpg


This one is slightly overexposed. I think I should have used a tighter crop to remove the random duck on the right.

F stop: f/6.3
Iso: 200
Shutter: 1/60

DSC_42150.jpg


The DOF on this one is all jacked up, but I still feel it is an interesting shot. I got a bit too close on this one and this guy cracked my UV filter when he pecked it. It was a cheap Ebay filter.

F stop: f/6.3
Iso: 200
Shutter: 1/60

DSC_41900.jpg


C&C is welcome as always. Don't hold back, just please, be clear if you are blunt.
 
It was some kind of big bird. I forget what kind. It was about 2 feet tall. It might as well have been a dinosaur...
 
While the third my have technical flaws, it still is the one of these three that makes the viewer looks once, twice, three times ... and smile. It is so funny. And the way you captured this bird makes it look so different from what I guess it generally looked like (from the side or so). And there is INTERACTION with the photographer (see filter afterwards :biggrin: ) and consequently with the viewer! Very nice.

As (almost) a snake owner (thery're my daughter's), I must like 1, too, of course. Glass and in-camera flash? Brave!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom