What's new

three more 4 C&C

hopdaddy

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Apr 14, 2009
Messages
536
Reaction score
119
Location
Hotlanta,Ga
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Tried the kiss method on this one[Keep it simple stupid] but is it too simple?
4033003261_f770d49335.jpg


2
Same turtle different composition
4032859193_9098e86724.jpg


3 The great outdoors
4036420124_d5630eb36d.jpg



Please c&c ........and thankyou in advance
 
The background in #1 kills it. Far too busy for a "simple" subject.
 
The background in #1 kills it. Far too busy for a "simple" subject.
Thanks for your incite Bitter,your opinions are appreciated and respected.
I wouldn't have caught that.:grumpy:


would any of the shots have been accepted by a stock co.??
 
#1 There is not enough contrast between the subject and the background. If the background were darker it would pop more.

#2 I like the turtle, and I like where you've placed the red eye. Still, I'd rather see the head in the middle, or the entire turtle.

#3
I'd like to see a bigger version of this, but my first reaction is that the frame is just too busy. Try a lower angle so water fills more of the frame.
 
#1 There is not enough contrast between the subject and the background. If the background were darker it would pop more.

#2 I like the turtle, and I like where you've placed the red eye. Still, I'd rather see the head in the middle, or the entire turtle.

#3
I'd like to see a bigger version of this, but my first reaction is that the frame is just too busy. Try a lower angle so water fills more of the frame.
thank you for your input
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom