What's new

Three out of the basket

squirrels

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Nov 3, 2012
Messages
908
Reaction score
437
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
1

2


Hope everyone had a happy Easter!
 
like 1. The color caught m attention, and then the form.
 
What he said but I need more focus to hold my attention.
 
Ceeboy, this is not the first time I've gotten in trouble for my lack of focus and attention span!;-)
Does it need great depth of field or focus in a better place?

If I don't eat then first, I might get a chance to try to improve!

I think #2 really needed focus on the curve of the big egg.
 
For me, if the back edge of the second image's foreground egg was in focus, I'd be much happier. In the first image, the right side egg needs more and pretty much in the same area. I like th esoftness of the lighting so if you want to keep that, then too much focus will kill that ambiance.
 
The first photo "works" for me...it's a nice abstract, with a nice color harmony on all three objects. The second shot does not catch my interest since I can find nothing to lock onto...the lack of focus makes me just not want to look at it,and I lose interest in about 1/2 second. YMMV.
 
Hmm... I had the complete opposite reaction! The second reminds me of something you'd see in outer space.

Nice way to experiment with form and shadows :)
 
Thanks guys!

I haven't met with success yet on a reshoot. Egg arrangement magic seems to have entirely disappeared up its own rabbit hole. Also, I'd like to blame dang el cheapo rings.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom