Three photos for C&C Please!

lovelyhan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm not sure how I feel about these photos. I'm a learning and building my portfolio-- not charging any $$ yet if that matters. Lately I've been second guessing a lot of what I do/edit so I thought I might start posting some for C&C-- which I always read as "Carbs & Criticisms" lol... too much carb counting for me. I do know what it actually means though. :D Anyway, I'd appreciate any feedback and will hopefully be posting more in the future. I'm hoping my exif data shows up ok too, I will fix it if it doesn't and sorry in advance.

IMG_8725.jpg

3.jpg

2.jpg

Last edited:
i'm no photographer.... but...

in 1 i dont know about the babys arm being oof. i'm thinking with such pale skin and hair, he might have been better on a darker background?

2 made me chuckle. not sure about the background though.

3. has me dying laughing. so cute . were you intending for the arms to be oof? i dont know enough to look at a picture and know if it was intended or accidental. but i notice it.

3 is def my favorite. the expression is great.

The arms oof don't add anything to the photo. I think you probably had to shallow dof.

The expression in number 2 is flippin hysterical! I also literally laughed! The background does nothing for the pic Its not really busy but it kinda blends in with her dress I dunno how to explain it but I feel like it doesn't work

Most reactions

New Topics

Back