What's new

Three scenes, storybook sky

I haven't experienced any problems with either my 350D or my 40D and I switch lenses a lot. I am very carful and quick about getting the new lens on and putting caps on the lens I took off. Something you could do now is take a picture of a white wall and see if it comes out clear.
 
#1 seems to bright but still a nice shot.

#2 i like but i'd lose some of the bushes in front. I do like the way they try to frame the field. I shoot a lot of stuff that way.

#3 seems cluttered. I'd like to see more of the river and bridge.
 
#1 seems to bright but still a nice shot.

#2 i like but i'd lose some of the bushes in front. I do like the way they try to frame the field. I shoot a lot of stuff that way.

#3 seems cluttered. I'd like to see more of the river and bridge.

Thanks for the comments. I agree with all of them.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom