What's new

Three wildlife pics for C&C.

Ron Evers

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Jun 28, 2008
Messages
6,631
Reaction score
2,588
Location
In the country 60km north of Toronto, Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
These pics were taken with my Canon S5 & a 1.7x Sony tele-converter & all were hand held.


1. Red squirrel

25-01.jpg



2. Red squirrel

R-5.jpg



3. Tree swallow

TS-2.jpg
 
I like #2 and #3 a lot. I especially like how the blue highlights in the swallow's feathers pick up the blue sky. The background is distracting in #1. Perhaps a wider aperture, and lower the saturation.
 
Nr 2 is really terrific. I love the look on the Red squirrels face while concentrating on eating.

Patricia
 
I love number two, squirrels eating are always good photographic subjects. The exposure is dead on and it's super sharp-- it really pops out. To me 1 & 3 are fine images but don't have the same draw to them that 2 does.
 
Nice man! I love pictures like that!

Ps. Use photoadder.com for image hosting!
 
Excellent! Can't believe a point and shoot camera have such a great capability.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom