Three's a crowd.

Michael r

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
24e3sj5.jpg

That's a great shot, unfortunately the focus is almost non-existent. Not sure if you missed focus, or if there's motion blur, but regardless, it really hurts what would be otherwise a great image.

That's a great shot, unfortunately the focus is almost non-existent. Not sure if you missed focus, or if there's motion blur, but regardless, it really hurts what would be otherwise a great image.
Many tks for comment. Being from the country I know that cows with a new calf can be very dangerous. The lady owning the farm was fearless but I was'nt so took the shot too quickly - did'nt see the fox til I got home! - and hence the blurredness. Breaks my heart to see it but too late now. You're welcome to have a go at sharpening. Juat as I pressed the button the fox appeared - saw me, no doubt - and was gone. A rare sight in daylight. Tried processing but not very good.

Hehehe I almost didn't see the fox.
Same here - appeared for about 2 seconds and then gone. Did'nt notice the fox til I got home and viewed the pic... Lucky/unlucky me! Pity its blurred but was in a hurry and I don't trust cows with a new calf - can be very dangerous. Michael r

Most reactions

New Topics

Back