24-75 Port Huron
DSC_7772.JPG

Port Huron
DSC_8049.jpg

International Harvester 8-16 Kerosene Tractor
DSC_8081.JPG

Case
DSC_8180.jpg

Very nice, I particularly like The Orchard model with the flared body to protect the trees.

Having grown up on an orchard farm, I can assure you that the flared body protects a lot more than just the tree! There's nothing like having a thin, springy branch whip across your face when it's 40 degrees out, or having some of the bigger, stiffer branches of other trees trying to pull you off the tractor into the implement you're pulling.

Huber 4062
DSC_7963.jpg

Frick Eclipse
DSC_8065.jpg

Baker
DSC_8136.jpg

Buckeye Trencher
DSC_8235.jpg

Oliver Hart-Parr Row Crop
DSC_8238.jpg

Minneapolis-Moline 445
DSC_8253.JPG

The buckeye trencher was one of my favorites in the show. I will probably do a separate thread as I took a few other pics of it. Interesting piece of iron.

Wow.I have to admit I am a city boy and no nothing about tractors or farm equipment but these are so dam cool and nicely captured the detail is awesome.

Wow.I have to admit I am a city boy and no nothing about tractors or farm equipment but these are so dam cool and nicely captured the detail is awesome.

Thank you. I am a city boy to but I love the smells, sounds, and rusty iron. Plus the sheer power is interesting.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back