Threshold

Austin Greene

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
www.austingreenephotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Took a trip out to Davenport, CA yesterday. One of my favorite landscape locations. We ended up scaling a cliffside with some available ropes to get down to this fantastic spots. One or two waves trying to wash me away, and the light finally worked out :)

Hope you like it!

Taken with:
Canon 6D
Canon 17-40 f/4L
Lee .9 GND Soft

ISO100, f/16, .8 seconds

Threshold
by TogaLive, on Flickr

Took a trip out to Davenport, CA yesterday. One of my favorite landscape locations. We ended up scaling a cliffside with some available ropes to get down to this fantastic spots. One or two waves trying to wash me away, and the light finally worked out :)

Hope you like it!

Taken with:
Canon 6D
Canon 17-40 f/4L
Lee .9 GND Soft

ISO100, f/16, .8 seconds

Threshold
by TogaLive, on Flickr

Very Nice Austin! :)

Nice image Austin!

Have you done any photography at Greyhound Rock? It was one of the beaches where we did engagement sessions if Natural Bridges was fogged-in.

One of the few things we miss, being here in Idaho, are the beaches of California. I always found the beach to be very energizing.

And following energizing photography at the beach is HUNGER! So we would then, after a sunset photo-session at Natural Bridges, drive up Hwy.1 to the Santa Cruz wharf and have dinner at GILDA'S. Great seafood and view!

Thanks Jerry! I don't know what I would do without the coast. Between diving and photography, I can't live without being near the ocean. As for Greyhound Rock, I actually was supposed to shoot an engagement there, but ended up moving it up the coast to an unmarked beach. Just a few too many folks at greyhound, unusually busy that day.

I'm definitely going to check out Gilda's! I try to make weekly trips to the coast for some lens-therapy.

Most reactions

Back