What's new

Through the cracks

Wozza

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 9, 2007
Messages
534
Reaction score
10
Location
New Zealand
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Was eating a pie on the beach (stockmans yum) and spied some interesting patterns in the platform to the water. Luckily I had my 1.8 20mm lens on me as I was considering not taking it. Really funny what shots you can stumble across. Its cool how you start to notice the world like this when you get into photography. :heart:

1
2259982716_7a4afb749a.jpg


2
2259982310_e678cce8f1.jpg


3
2259982576_c60bb2eb29.jpg
 
Page 2 and no replies and only 30 views? I must suck at thread topics. I guess it really did go through the cracks. :blushing:

^bump
 
Well, I fail to recognise anything much in the first, but I like the broken shell. That's an interesting colour and the bits of green (as always for me! :biggrin: ) add to it, too. In that one I also like the shallowness of the DOF that lens gives you at wide open. Not so in the first, though.

The last is a nice context photo that helps us to understand where you were and what it looked like, so we see the cracks a lot better.
 
Haha thanks Lafoto, I guess it can be tough to see just what the shot is if you don't know.
 
I probably like the first shot more, But if the feather was more in focus i would probably like it even more.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom