Through the cracks

Wozza

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.nzgamer.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Was eating a pie on the beach (stockmans yum) and spied some interesting patterns in the platform to the water. Luckily I had my 1.8 20mm lens on me as I was considering not taking it. Really funny what shots you can stumble across. Its cool how you start to notice the world like this when you get into photography. :heart:

2259982716_7a4afb749a.jpg

2259982310_e678cce8f1.jpg

2259982576_c60bb2eb29.jpg

Page 2 and no replies and only 30 views? I must suck at thread topics. I guess it really did go through the cracks. :blushing:

^bump

Well, I fail to recognise anything much in the first, but I like the broken shell. That's an interesting colour and the bits of green (as always for me! :biggrin: ) add to it, too. In that one I also like the shallowness of the DOF that lens gives you at wide open. Not so in the first, though.

The last is a nice context photo that helps us to understand where you were and what it looked like, so we see the cracks a lot better.

Haha thanks Lafoto, I guess it can be tough to see just what the shot is if you don't know.

I probably like the first shot more, But if the feather was more in focus i would probably like it even more.

Most reactions

Back