What's new

Through the lens (literally)

Corbin Lane

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 7, 2007
Messages
221
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This is honestly the first photo that I've been actually proud and inspired by for a long time. I think I'm coming out of my funk if you will and I'm ready to get back into the swing of things.

Deets about the photo
ISO: 1600 (thats why it's noisy)
Speed: 1/50
Body: XTi (No 5DMK2 yet :()
Lens: 10-22mm (I love this baby!)


4922028851_05f876e6ae_z.jpg

flickr photo page
the blog post here

If you read the blog post associated with it, I was really going to update my ipod but I saw my lens, camera and all of that good stuff and I decided to take pictures OF the lens but then half way through I remembered I can take pictures through the lens for a cool effect. I didn't think that it'd turn out as well as it did.

C&C is always welcome, feel free to edit the photo.
 
Not too bad really. I've seen this done before, but this still looks good to me.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom