chiefpackman TPF Noob! Joined Sep 22, 2013 Messages 43 Reaction score 13 Location California Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 5, 2013 #1 The wife and I went on a nice walk of the city wall in Suwon S.Korea. I got lots of shots but oddly this random shot stood out for me.
The wife and I went on a nice walk of the city wall in Suwon S.Korea. I got lots of shots but oddly this random shot stood out for me.
willard3 No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Aug 3, 2008 Messages 654 Reaction score 625 Location Anenecuilco, Morelos, Méjico Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 5, 2013 #2 I like the textures but it's a little centered for my taste.
D Dagwood56 No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jul 19, 2007 Messages 3,025 Reaction score 491 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 5, 2013 #3 I Like this, it makes me want to stick my head into that opening, peer thru and see what's on the other side of the wall. I like the coloring and texture of the rock and I think the window being centered works very well here.
I Like this, it makes me want to stick my head into that opening, peer thru and see what's on the other side of the wall. I like the coloring and texture of the rock and I think the window being centered works very well here.
FanBoy No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jul 29, 2012 Messages 1,134 Reaction score 152 Location Pennsylvania Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 5, 2013 #4 A B&W conversion would work well with some added contrast.