Throwback Gem Found

PixelRabbit

A naughty little bunny...
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This explains a lot, my relationship with danger and water started very early.

Yep, that's me at about a year old in the crib for my "safety" at the water's edge at the cottage :lmao:. Now I remember this spot very well and it is the deepest spot, the rocks drop straight off, move me closer to my brother is and the water is waist deep tops lol!! :confused:

Untitled by Judi Smelko, on Flickr

THAT is Hilarious. :lol:

Also, at first I only read the first sentence and then saw the photo, and I thought, "Pix was a BOY when she was little??!?" Haha, didn't even pay any attention to the crib back there!

lol Sharon! I didn't realize it at first either, was just looking at my brother, then I saw it and my tummy dropped a little, DANGER! lmao!!

That's a pretty good dutch tilt I got happenin' on that crib there! lmao!!

Looks to me like if you had given that crib a good jolt it could have tipped right over, and it would have been bye bye for sure!

Looks to me like if you had given that crib a good jolt it could have tipped right over, and it would have been bye bye for sure!

Oh, yeah, but it didn't did it? Upside-down playpen holding poor lil' PixelRabbit under water. With big brother not noticing. Ah, but IT DIDN'T HAPPEN!

Yeah, I remember the good old days of no seat belts in cars, starting fires with gasoline, seeing the occasional rabid dog on the street, stepping on rusty nails, jumping off the chicken house, etc, etc.

See? Nothing killed us!

:scratch: Huh... first time I've seen a colour daguerreotype!

John, those were usually hand-tinted by itinerant Canadian photographers who traveled across the hinterlands (in wagons pulled by mules, typically; occasionally more well-to-do 'togs had dual-oxen teams), rendering their blend of old-timey photography-related services.

:scratch: Huh... first time I've seen a colour daguerreotype!

John, those were usually hand-tinted by itinerant Canadian photographers who traveled across the hinterlands (in wagons pulled by mules, typically; occasionally more well-to-do 'togs had dual-oxen teams), rendering their blend of old-timey photography-related services.

Ahhhhhhhhhhh... that makes sense!

Ha you guys are silly!

Carol I know right?!

Designer, no kidding! Can you IMAGINE if someone got caught doing this today? lol!!

Designer, no kidding! Can you IMAGINE if someone got caught doing this today? lol!!

Children confiscated, parents incarcerated, lakeshore fenced, playpens banned, and a new government program to teach parents how to parent.

"I'm from the government and I'm here to help." "Have a nice day."

Most reactions

New Topics

Back