What's new

Ticket to Ride

invisible

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Mar 10, 2007
Messages
5,213
Reaction score
983
Location
Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
B&W and colour versions...

p160232012-4.jpg



p326410131-4.jpg



Thanks for viewing.
 
Kind of liking both, but if I were to chose one over the other - I would go for B&W as well!
 
Wow. That is a nice photo.


I would vote the second one - it strangely reminds me of my childhood. They are both great though.
 
I vote for first. But if you use the Topaz Detail/Topaz Adjust on the sky for the second, I'll vote for it.
 
Nice work, as always. Normally I would go for your bw conversion, but in this case the color of the car is just so outrageous I would have to go with that. Anyway, you're using another Beatles title, which calls for a crazy color scheme.
 
I vote for first. But if you use the Topaz Detail/Topaz Adjust on the sky for the second, I'll vote for it.
Sorry, I don't have Topaz Adjust :)

Nice work, as always. Normally I would go for your bw conversion, but in this case the color of the car is just so outrageous I would have to go with that. Anyway, you're using another Beatles title, which calls for a crazy color scheme.
HA! Point well taken!

Thank you all!
 
Both look awesome.
I would go for the B/W as that's my preference, but the blue on the second picture is just fantastic !
 
I love the B&W, but I think if the color one would have been an HDR I would vote that way...
 
I like both but I have always been a sucker for a good b&w shot.
 
but the blue on the second picture is just fantastic !
The colour on that car was absolutely nuts, a dream for guys like me :)

I love the B&W, but I think if the color one would have been an HDR I would vote that way...
No offense, but HDR is not part of my photographic language :) (I know HDR has its uses though, however I can't see why it would've been a good choice in this case.)

Thank you guys for the feedback!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom