Tiffany, Bridal

I like this kind of lighting, but I loathe seeing a pretty woman's ear (or ears,plural) all back-lighted and reddish like that...it just draws my eye right to the doggone trans-illuminated ear...

Very nice, well lit, well shot.

The makeup is also good, but I feel like the blush on her left cheek (frame right) is a little too pronounced, there's a clear circle of red there. It might be a style, I dunno, but I don't much like it.

The biggest single issue with this image, and it's not a big issue, is that the dress does not quite fit. I'd like to see that collar snugger against the neck, and fewer/smaller folds at the shoulders, on her chest. Maybe I am reading the dress wrong, but it feels to me like it's a close fitted sheath, with draping sleeves. Of course, getting the dress custom fitted was probably out of the budget ;) Some safety pins might (or might not) have been deployed to good effect here. The material does not look extremely friendly for pinning.. I assume there are other tricks. Tape? Beats me, I ain't no stylist!

Anyways, well done! She's lovely, and you did a nice job showing that.

Thanks! The dreaded red ear, wow, I totally missed it! :D
If you build it they will come? Seems I have them flocking to me lately. I actually worked with this young lady once last year.
Thank you. The dress belonged to the MUA, hence what you see. I am definitely not good at DRESSING women....;)

[Disclaimer: I'm clueless, to the point that Derrel's comment about the red ear made me laugh out loud. Honestly, I hadn't even noticed that the model had ears until he mentioned them.]

I think images 3 and 4 are the strongest of the set. She's an incredibly beautiful model and – like someone else has said – you succeeded in showing that.

It might be just me, but the last image looks somewhat weird, as if the head had been superimposed in post.

I can only dream to shoot portraits like these.

Lighting is fantastic!

You kept the whites very nicely in control. Well done!

I did no liquify or any shape modification on these, little or no skin work either as her make up was near perfect (well as far as I can tell)

I actually really like that one, she's so striking :D

I like the last one you posted. I find it brings the most attention to the subject. For some of the others the BG and dress are too busy and I find I can't just settle in and focus on the subject. In that last one she just really stands out. Nice work on all of these though!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back