What's new

Tiger lilies

jowensphoto

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Feb 28, 2011
Messages
2,983
Reaction score
906
Location
Northern Viriginia, US
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
$_MG_7664 copy.webp
$_MG_7724 copy.webp

comments/critique welcome
 
I LOVE the first one. Love it. Love it. Love it. I love the out of focus bits. I love the in focus elf feet with their little fuzzy yellow slippers on... I mean stamen :wink:.

The second feels like a portrait taken in landscape. :lmao: I like the textures and colors on it, but I also wonder what black and white would look like.

You are the queen of freelensing.:thumbup:
 
Thanks, it's been awhile since I came up with something that looked "right."

I may play around with B&W :) I never think to do that with flowers.
 
Yeah, I usually don't remember black and white either, but I've been staring at Pixel Rabbit's flowers a lot.
 
just fyi I can't send you a message bc this
"jowensphoto has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space."
;)
 
#1!!! Love the colors and the minimalist feel. Good stuff.
 
I like both of them. I think the B&W version of the second one loses something - for me, the blue really sets it off, the way it lies next to the yellow.
 
Thanks, everyone :) I knew the first was a winner on the LCD of my camera. The second needed a lot of HSL work to make the colors pop, but I dig it.
 
I like both of them. I think the B&W version of the second one loses something - for me, the blue really sets it off, the way it lies next to the yellow.

Thanks, blue and yellow is one of my favorite color combos.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom