jowensphoto

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
$_MG_7664 copy.jpg
$_MG_7724 copy.jpg

comments/critique welcome

I LOVE the first one. Love it. Love it. Love it. I love the out of focus bits. I love the in focus elf feet with their little fuzzy yellow slippers on... I mean stamen :wink:.

The second feels like a portrait taken in landscape. :lmao: I like the textures and colors on it, but I also wonder what black and white would look like.

You are the queen of freelensing.:thumbup:

Thanks, it's been awhile since I came up with something that looked "right."

I may play around with B&W :) I never think to do that with flowers.

Yeah, I usually don't remember black and white either, but I've been staring at Pixel Rabbit's flowers a lot.

I agree with Squirrels, that first photo is excellent.

Joe

just fyi I can't send you a message bc this
"jowensphoto has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space."
;)

#1!!! Love the colors and the minimalist feel. Good stuff.

I like both of them. I think the B&W version of the second one loses something - for me, the blue really sets it off, the way it lies next to the yellow.

Thanks, everyone :) I knew the first was a winner on the LCD of my camera. The second needed a lot of HSL work to make the colors pop, but I dig it.

I like both of them. I think the B&W version of the second one loses something - for me, the blue really sets it off, the way it lies next to the yellow.

Thanks, blue and yellow is one of my favorite color combos.

Most reactions

Back