Tiger Shot

sh0rtofdaybr3ak

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
DSC_0015.jpg

I shot this for the 'Orange' assignment thread but I ended up liking a lot for some reason. Let me know what you guys think, thanks for looking!

sh0rtofdaybr3ak said:
I shot this for the 'Orange' assignment thread but I ended up liking a lot for some reason.

Erm.... are we supposed NOT to like our photos that we take for the Assignments of the Week over in the Photo Themes? Is that what you think? For I took some for that same assignment that I do like, too!

And I like your rendition --- or did you not post it there, after all, because you liked it!?!?!??!

Why would that tiger stick out of the golf club bag?

LaFoto said:
Erm.... are we supposed NOT to like our photos that we take for the Assignments of the Week over in the Photo Themes? Is that what you think? For I took some for that same assignment that I do like, too!

And I like your rendition --- or did you not post it there, after all, because you liked it!?!?!??!

Why would that tiger stick out of the golf club bag?

haha i guess you're right. as for the tiger, it is a club cover... its in all the tiger woods' commercials, im not sure if he actually uses it, i got it with my new driver for christmas, haha.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back