What's new

TILT-SHIFT

nathanlegiehn

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 24, 2009
Messages
77
Reaction score
0
Location
Toronto, ON
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Im really bored today so I just went and shot this. LMK what you think! :)

Thanks!


4335908298_a3d811630d_b.jpg
 
Cool! It looks like a model replica of a city.
 
cool shot... i had to look at it for a minute. looks like a model replica. But probably isnt? Just on top of a tall building? GJ!
 
great shot, love the colors and effects
 
You might enjoy this too. :)

Dan

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKll6EXjqd8[/ame]
 
Is that a Real Tilt Shift Lens? or Pshopped? Either way, I like it.
 
Cool shot!!

Was this done with a tilt shift lens, PP, or in camera?

I found the D3000 can do this effect in camera, havent found a situation to use it in yet though
 
haha, thats the pizza pizza by the beaches (woodbine beach), right?

i went down there this christmas to try and get a few sunrise shots. came back freezing... with nothing good.

nice :] i've alwyas wanted to do a tilt shift photo
 
Love it! I had to look at it twice to make sure I was looking at what I was looking at lol. Great job.
 
cool shot... i had to look at it for a minute. looks like a model replica. But probably isnt? Just on top of a tall building? GJ!

ditto! looks like something from mr rogers neighborhood... lol! i thought it was fake too, neat stuff!! :thumbup:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom