What's new

Tilted, Straight, or Neither?

squirrels

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Nov 3, 2012
Messages
908
Reaction score
437
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Straight



Tilted




Or are they both ho hum?

I'm practicing taking pictures that don't involve small children.
C
 
My dumb old brain does not know what that is ...an egg yoke?
 
Bitter beat me to it... needs color (that gray is BAD!). A vibrant blue, or Green might work... even a bright red.

Or maybe a nice Gradient:
$sq.webp

With some saturation
 
Last edited:
My dumb old brain does not know what that is ...an egg yoke?

That's why I like it!


It is a cup of tea steeping (this was a less impressive, but more obvious attempt).

Charlie, I can't tell if you are mocking me!:mrgreen: Oooo, that makes me realize... if sarcasm is lost on me, I may be in the wrong corner of the interwebs.:meh:

Bitter, I tried to take another shot just now with color behind it, but my lighting got weird. Now I have to drink my failure.

An egg yolk would be fun!
C
 
Last edited:
My dumb old brain does not know what that is ...an egg yoke?

That's why I like it!


It is a cup of tea steeping.

Charlie, I can't tell if you are mocking me!:mrgreen: Oooo, that makes me realize... if sarcasm is lost on me, I may be in the wrong corner of the interwebs.:meh:

Bitter, I tried to take another shot just now with color behind it, but my lighting got weird. Now I have to drink my failure.

An egg yolk would be fun!
C

squirrels...

I promise.. I am not mocking you! That was a serious attempt at an edit... If you don't like it, please let me know.. and I will remove it! ;) I found that gray to kill the whole shot... so I took the gray and did something with it....
 
Don't take it down! I liked the color much better than the gray! But with the gradient I thought I'd better ask just to be sure.:mrgreen:
 
Don't take it down! I liked the color much better than the gray! But with the gradient I thought I'd better ask just to be sure.:mrgreen:

Gradient... why use one color when you can use two, and a mix of them also.... lol!
 
Charlie is cool ...it just takes awhile to understand his sense of humor ...a little off center
 
Charlie is cool ...it just takes awhile to understand his sense of humor ...a little off center

Only A little? Really... am I turning conservative or something? OMG...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom