Marc Hildebrant
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Mar 8, 2021
- Messages
- 105
- Reaction score
- 5
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
Group,
I have a HP 25vx LED Monitor and I use it with my Canon DPP4 software for photo edits. I am a hobbyist but enjoy taking pictures and doing a "good" job.
I calibrated my Monitor using a datacolor Spyder X2 today and the results show around 91 % coverage of the sRGB color space. This amount seems to match the HP performance.
Would you upgrade the monitor?
Marc
I have a HP 25vx LED Monitor and I use it with my Canon DPP4 software for photo edits. I am a hobbyist but enjoy taking pictures and doing a "good" job.
I calibrated my Monitor using a datacolor Spyder X2 today and the results show around 91 % coverage of the sRGB color space. This amount seems to match the HP performance.
Would you upgrade the monitor?
Marc