Time Lapse Fun

cazby

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I want you guys to look at this and tell me what you feel when you see it. Also tell me what could be improved and what not. I know its got like.. annoying lines and resolution isn't perfect, but.. other than that..

hauntingneo.jpg

Hi cazby
I'm not sure what you're trying to achive here. It looks like you were trying to get a shot with 1 or 2 people sitting in different places at the same time. Unfortunately the photo you have doesn't do a whole lot for me. I do find the girl in the front somewhat interresting and would likely make a good photo all by herself.
I wish I could add more.

I actually find something very interesting in this.

It is a nice mixture of motion and still capture. I think you should play a little bit more with the idea and see what else you can come up with. Overall, I think it is a little too busy, but it is interesting just the same.

Were you going for having a mixture of stills and blur (I'm assuming), rather than having the same person show up in different places? It is hard to tell, but that is the way it appears.

I'd be interested to see more like this.

technically i cannot comment...( i dont know much about photography yet)
i love what the picture is telling...and its cute!

I think I may have a little insider information, seeing as I'm the guy in the picture (just in case anyone was wondering what I look like.) I wanna say that picture looks better in person. And yeah he was going for 2 people focused and the rest moving.

Most reactions

Back