Time series

crawdaddio

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I know it's been done before, but that didn't stop me from trying! Here's something I've been working on lately.

Time6.jpg

Time.jpg

time4.jpg

Don't know about this one? What do you think?
timemosaic.jpg

I've posted this one before, but here goes....
timeequalsmoney.jpg

I've done some of this too... It's fun!

1 so kicks ass dude!

I really like 3 as well. But I wonder what it would look like with the watch itself being 100% opaque, and leaving the band as you have it...just a thought!

Awesome!

i remember the last :thumbup:

these are so cool...how do you do that stuff?

^Magic my friend.

Thanks for your comments everyone!

Jo-If I exposed #3 to the point that the watch face was opaque, I would lose the band entirely. Wait a minute....that might be cool too.

Nice! I obviously love the last one (as I mentioned in another post) and that third one is cool! Nice series!

crawdaddio said:
^Magic my friend.

Thanks for your comments everyone!

Jo-If I exposed #3 to the point that the watch face was opaque, I would lose the band entirely. Wait a minute....that might be cool too.

???

I assumed it was a double shot, and that you faded the layer withe the straps (like how we do the see-thru stuff). But I guess you've done it differently? What was the technique?

By opaque, I meant that the face doesn't look ghost-like, not that it's just a big blob of color :lol:

EDIT:
OK, so I've gone and looked at it again...and umm, yea, I think what I'm suggesting is what you already did...never mind...I'll shut up now.

I opened the shutter (via remote) and waited ten seconds. Then I snatched the watch away and waited another fifteen seconds. Closed shutter. I think I shot this at f/25 or 32? Whatever my smallest aperture was. Only post processing is levels and contrast adjustment. It's a neat technique that's fun to play around with.

crawdaddio said:
I opened the shutter (via remote) and waited ten seconds. Then I snatched the watch away and waited another fifteen seconds. Closed shutter. I think I shot this at f/25 or 32? Whatever my smallest aperture was. Only post processing is levels and contrast adjustment. It's a neat technique that's fun to play around with.

That sounds very cool...I might have to try it.

I thought it was 2 shots, and you played with the opacity in one to get the see-thru effect on the strap.

As it's supposed to snow all tomorrow, I am gonna definitely try this!

Thanks.

Most reactions

Back