What's new

Time Sqaure - Dramatic take

I like it, think it convey's the mood well but the street looks like it's giong uphill to the right, which it shouldn't.
 
Interesting decision to add that texture, which I do like. As Trever1t pointed out, there is a very pronounced tilt that does detract from the overall effect you're trying to achieve.
 
Ahhh...I didn't notice that but now that you mention it. Here is a more straightened version...
 

Attachments

  • $image-4154481104.webp
    $image-4154481104.webp
    133.6 KB · Views: 133
Edited version is much better. Looks like a movie poster. :)
 
OrionsByte said:
Edited version is much better. Looks like a movie poster. :)

Thanks! Maybe another one of those movies where NY gets destroyed via an alien invasion or nature disaster ;-)
 
Love it, the PP is awsome. Best burgger i ever had was in planet hollywood in time square.
 
Thanks! I haven't tried a burger from planet hollywood, but I guess I ought to! lol
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom