C Carroll1 TPF Noob! Joined Oct 30, 2006 Messages 68 Reaction score 0 Dec 31, 2006 #1 Got bored one afternoon - hadn't played with my camera for about a month. So the straws came out
woodsac TPF Noob! Joined Jul 14, 2005 Messages 5,712 Reaction score 260 Location In a black hole Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 31, 2006 #2 fun series. I like the soft lighting.
gizmo2071 TPF Noob! Joined Oct 19, 2006 Messages 861 Reaction score 0 Location Toronto, ONT Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 31, 2006 #3 I really like the first shot So simple, but looks great
T Tantalus TPF Noob! Joined Sep 10, 2006 Messages 749 Reaction score 0 Location Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 31, 2006 #4 Cool idea, I like the first one.
ShootHoops TPF Noob! Joined Apr 23, 2006 Messages 2,923 Reaction score 0 Location New Orleans, LA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 31, 2006 #5 Whoa. I really like these. I like the first one too.
C Carroll1 TPF Noob! Joined Oct 30, 2006 Messages 68 Reaction score 0 Jan 1, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 #6 Thanks so much for your comments! Greatly appreciate them
1 1986 TPF Noob! Joined Jan 19, 2006 Messages 326 Reaction score 1 Location Ohio Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 1, 2007 #7 great idea i really like them great job
jlbrew3 TPF Noob! Joined Oct 19, 2006 Messages 234 Reaction score 0 Location Lake Forest, IL Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 1, 2007 #8 The lighting, focus and soft pink and blue colors of the first one really set it apart as a great shot!
The lighting, focus and soft pink and blue colors of the first one really set it apart as a great shot!
Tyson TPF Noob! Joined Nov 19, 2006 Messages 652 Reaction score 1 Location Newark Ohio Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 2, 2007 #9 I like them alot! Nice job, who would ever think straws could be so interesting?
C Carroll1 TPF Noob! Joined Oct 30, 2006 Messages 68 Reaction score 0 Jan 2, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 #10 Thank you all so much for your comments. I really appreciate them. I know - straws! Who knew they would be fun to photograph lol
Thank you all so much for your comments. I really appreciate them. I know - straws! Who knew they would be fun to photograph lol
oldnavy170 TPF Noob! Joined Sep 7, 2006 Messages 2,236 Reaction score 0 Location Rochester, New York Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 2, 2007 #11 Different but unique!
A Ab$olut TPF Noob! Joined Sep 24, 2006 Messages 727 Reaction score 0 Location Uk Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 2, 2007 #12 Very good I like how this turns simple boring everyday objects into something intresting
kamilla TPF Noob! Joined Sep 10, 2006 Messages 181 Reaction score 0 Jan 3, 2007 #13 Great shots, very creative!!!
C Carroll1 TPF Noob! Joined Oct 30, 2006 Messages 68 Reaction score 0 Jan 5, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 #14 I am so happy you like these images. Thank you very much for commenting Oldnavy170, Ab$olut and kamilla
I am so happy you like these images. Thank you very much for commenting Oldnavy170, Ab$olut and kamilla
E Emma TPF Noob! Joined Jan 5, 2007 Messages 34 Reaction score 0 Location England Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 5, 2007 #15 very different I like the black and white one =)