Time to practice - product.

Thanks Katomi. Agreed for a product advertising for most of the year, for this time of year maybe you get by with the other one.

True, for this time of year.
If it was my shot for this month, I would have a small glass with some in, part drunk, and a part eaten mince pic
“Rum Bar”. Even Santa likes a change from sherry
But that’s just my out of the box look at photography

Your are welcome, if I see the advert on tv I will know who designed it..... and no I will not be coming round for a cut of royalties lol or should I say Ho Ho Ho

Your are welcome, if I see the advert on tv I will know who designed it..... and no I will not be coming round for a cut of royalties lol or should I say Ho Ho Ho

Well I don't know any liquor stores that are national so I doubt you'll see it. This stuff is for me to continue to work on my lighting control and skills.

3D001E58-5B2E-4CCF-B297-12534C3E40AC.jpeg
6479F888-7471-4353-8CA5-C9936CF71FDC.jpeg
268B2AE3-6F46-4EDB-8587-FA76DA8E6CC9.jpeg
Just to give you an idea of my. “Out of the box” photography

I once wrote an advert about drink driving... it was rejected because it was just too graphic.
I will look forward to more of your product images

@ronlane looked at these in PS, both are good exposures with full data file, solid shots. Using cross polarization will help to kill the reflections on the glass, but shooting bottles with liquid is an exercise in OCD behavior. One of the most OCD product photographers I've followed is Karl Taylor. The thought, and planning in setup that he goes to and the final result are extraordinary. Even then compositing is a necessity. So just how far do you want to take it? FYI the title is deceptive. LOL

Most reactions

New Topics

Back