Time To Purge Some Pictures

chrisburke

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.chrisburke.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Well I've been looking through my flickr pages, and I've decided to start to clean them up some.... theres seems to be duplicates and stuff like that on there, so I'm in the process right now of downloading 3000 images from my flickr (using flickr backup) and going to get rid of some pictures... main purpose is so that I can try to put more order to my pictures on flickr...

this should take a few days...

me too!!! i just want to be able to have a link on my site to my flickr account, but i want it to look good... i dont want it to look like mass confusion.. which it does right now

Flickr is kind of similar to a blog the way it organizes pictures by date (newest at the front). I was tempted to delete some old crappy pictures, but I decided to leave them since hopefully one day I will be able to look at them all and see some kind of improvement over the months and years! :)

Flickr is kind of similar to a blog the way it organizes pictures by date (newest at the front). I was tempted to delete some old crappy pictures, but I decided to leave them since hopefully one day I will be able to look at them all and see some kind of improvement over the months and years! :)

Yea i feel the same... i have deleted some, but for some reason there were a lot of duplicates.. as opposed to just putting pictures in multiple sets, i would upload the image again.. so i'm glad to do this... its actually going a lot faster then i thought... i'm almost done...

Most reactions

Back